The Agonies of a Creative Mind

I don't suffer from Insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Name:
Location: Mountaineer Country!!!, West Virginia, United States

I'm a rather quiet person, and enjoy Laughter. I read alot,love listening to music, watch movies while crocheting (mostly in winter) and do alot of writing for my own personal satisfaction. I am a 24 Addict and I am an avid collector of Unicorns, Pegasus, Dragons & Wizards, and also collect Post-It Notes & Antique Books. I have a very sarcastic, slightly warped sense of humour, which gets me in trouble at times.

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Mind Ache

Having a mind ache here. 
Been working on my songs blog. 
Just Some Songs blog
Its nothing really, just something that I want to do.  I am taking some of the lyrics/songs that over the years really reached out and grabbed my soul for some reason, and simply putting them on a blog, with graphics. 
Its a Good Creative Outlet, as mum would say.
. . . and its fun
Well, its fun for me anyways.

I need to start writing more.
I seem to go in spurts, so glad I am not trying to make a living at it, I would be broke.
But its been about 7 months since inspiration struck, and I hope its not dead.
I spent some time yesterday reading over some past writings, wondering if I would have any that I would consider 'good' enough to put on here, and. . .
Not Yet.
Most of it is depressing, and sad. 
I dont think that needs to be shared. 
My friend Kev, says I should. 
He has read some of it and has liked it.
I dont know.
He thinks these blogs are good for me because he knows I like to write and ramble and what-not. 
Not sure what I think , but I am having fun playing with them.

Later 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Day i am fresh on here, I came upon this site I find It vastly accommodating and it has helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back & guide other users like it has helped me.

Thanks, See Ya Later

June 13, 2010 at 4:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home