The Agonies of a Creative Mind

I don't suffer from Insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Name:
Location: Mountaineer Country!!!, West Virginia, United States

I'm a rather quiet person, and enjoy Laughter. I read alot,love listening to music, watch movies while crocheting (mostly in winter) and do alot of writing for my own personal satisfaction. I am a 24 Addict and I am an avid collector of Unicorns, Pegasus, Dragons & Wizards, and also collect Post-It Notes & Antique Books. I have a very sarcastic, slightly warped sense of humour, which gets me in trouble at times.

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

One Way of Promoting Traffic Safety

I could possibly see shooting a warning shot towards a driver for running a red light, but this???


Offbeat News
Tuesday, July 20, 2004
PRAGUE (Reuters) - A Czech police officer took a police campaign to cut traffic accidents a little too far when he shot at a pedestrian who crossed a road on a red light.
The policeman in the western city of Pilsen first fired a warning shot in the air. But when the man refused to return to the pavement, the officer shot at him twice but missed, the online edition of the Czech daily Pravo said.

No one was injured. The police officer faces a criminal investigation.

1 Comments:

Anonymous adult sex jokes stories said...

Youthink so. I was ordered to be destroyed, but the man that created me sent me off into the world to live.
teen audition sex stories
aunty sex stories post
free gay male sex stories
femdom mother stories
incest stories sex with dad
Youthink so. I was ordered to be destroyed, but the man that created me sent me off into the world to live.

December 3, 2010 at 8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home