The Agonies of a Creative Mind

I don't suffer from Insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Name:
Location: Mountaineer Country!!!, West Virginia, United States

I'm a rather quiet person, and enjoy Laughter. I read alot,love listening to music, watch movies while crocheting (mostly in winter) and do alot of writing for my own personal satisfaction. I am a 24 Addict and I am an avid collector of Unicorns, Pegasus, Dragons & Wizards, and also collect Post-It Notes & Antique Books. I have a very sarcastic, slightly warped sense of humour, which gets me in trouble at times.

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

It's 2:am

Its 2:am, the fear is gone.
Oh wait,,, that's Twilight Zone by Golden Earring, knew I had heard it somewhere.
Good Song,by the way.
Fits this time of night.
Laying there trying to sleep, and its not gonna happen.
Only had 2 cups of coffee today, that was all the caffeine I had.
And the mind is going into warp drive tonight.
Too much stress and not enough ways to burn it off, I imagine.

I need another creative outlet.
In the winter, its no problem, I am a crochet fanatic and do beautiful work.
However its just too dang hot and humid to try and work with yarns in the summer.
I used to work with graphics a lot on here, in the past, but have not done too much of that lately either.
And I am not about to drag out the oils this time of night or year.
That is another winter pastime

I have a thing about colours and how they work together.
My mum says she has never dreamed in colour whereas I always have.
I didn't know you could dream in black and white.

2 theories on this issue:
1) as she grew up before colour TV, she 'sees' things as she saw them growing up
or
2) everyone dreams in black and white, and some just automatically convert it to colour upon wakening.

Just one of those things to ponder in the dead of night, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home