The Agonies of a Creative Mind

I don't suffer from Insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Name:
Location: Mountaineer Country!!!, West Virginia, United States

I'm a rather quiet person, and enjoy Laughter. I read alot,love listening to music, watch movies while crocheting (mostly in winter) and do alot of writing for my own personal satisfaction. I am a 24 Addict and I am an avid collector of Unicorns, Pegasus, Dragons & Wizards, and also collect Post-It Notes & Antique Books. I have a very sarcastic, slightly warped sense of humour, which gets me in trouble at times.

Sunday, July 18, 2004

Banging head against the monitor

okay.....  
my head hurts.
 
I have spent the past 2+ hours attempting to not only change my main  blog template to one I found on the web, but having to practically reformat the whole dang thing to conform to what I want it to do and I   am    still     having    trouble!!!
 
why, you ask....  am I giving myself such a headache?
Tis simple, I like unicorns.

Old blog:   http://meanderingmusing3.blogspot.com
to. . . 
New blog:http://mymeanderingmusings.blogspot.com

all because of a Unicorn.
and I'm not done yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home