The Agonies of a Creative Mind

I don't suffer from Insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Name:
Location: Mountaineer Country!!!, West Virginia, United States

I'm a rather quiet person, and enjoy Laughter. I read alot,love listening to music, watch movies while crocheting (mostly in winter) and do alot of writing for my own personal satisfaction. I am a 24 Addict and I am an avid collector of Unicorns, Pegasus, Dragons & Wizards, and also collect Post-It Notes & Antique Books. I have a very sarcastic, slightly warped sense of humour, which gets me in trouble at times.

Friday, July 16, 2004

:::Bad Day???:::

Okay, Im having a bad day.............. a really bad day.
Neighbors are whacko,
the postal system is whacko,
in the news,- - people are whacko and in short...........
I am becoming whacko for the day. 
 Face Plant 
Did a meteor pass thru the solar system or something???
Full Moon???
Canada ran out of RX drugs???

Its been a really bad day.....
I need a Kiefer fix. . . NOW
gonna go put in a movie . . .
if that doesnt work, might have to listen to some Bon Jovi . . .
Somethings gotta give here. 
 









1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://dtyrtyov.com/jfsi/pprd.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://qogcldjr.com/vkdr/lyqb.html]Cool site[/url]

September 2, 2006 at 8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home