The Agonies of a Creative Mind

I don't suffer from Insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Name:
Location: Mountaineer Country!!!, West Virginia, United States

I'm a rather quiet person, and enjoy Laughter. I read alot,love listening to music, watch movies while crocheting (mostly in winter) and do alot of writing for my own personal satisfaction. I am a 24 Addict and I am an avid collector of Unicorns, Pegasus, Dragons & Wizards, and also collect Post-It Notes & Antique Books. I have a very sarcastic, slightly warped sense of humour, which gets me in trouble at times.

Saturday, July 24, 2004

Its Beautiful Out!!!

Its incredible out!
Hard to believe its July.
The past three weeks here have been so nice weather-wise.
I woke up around 6 and the sun was just starting to warm the flowers and the porch looked so inviting. . .
I had my coffee and my book out there for about 3 hours.
And its still wonderful out.
I put the food out for the critters and as I was on the porch, the birds and squirrels came right over and ate.
They didn't seem to care that I was there, eitehr that or they have come to realize that I supply the food and they know I wont hurt them.
Its really amazing to have dozens of birds, eating breakfast less than 3 feet from where you sit.
I will have to do yardwork today, simply to have an excuse to be outside.
This is the kind of morning that you are actually thankful to be alive, in spite of all the upheavel that might be going on in your life.
That bad stuff doesn't matter right now.
The sun is shining, God's in His Heaven and all is right with the world.
(Until the phone rings, that is.)

Headed back outside before the phone rings.
With coffee.
Later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home