The Agonies of a Creative Mind

I don't suffer from Insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Name:
Location: Mountaineer Country!!!, West Virginia, United States

I'm a rather quiet person, and enjoy Laughter. I read alot,love listening to music, watch movies while crocheting (mostly in winter) and do alot of writing for my own personal satisfaction. I am a 24 Addict and I am an avid collector of Unicorns, Pegasus, Dragons & Wizards, and also collect Post-It Notes & Antique Books. I have a very sarcastic, slightly warped sense of humour, which gets me in trouble at times.

Saturday, July 31, 2004

Latest From Texas

Dork Update?

Dad (aka The Dork) called the police yesterday.
He claimed that I was not allowing son to have any contact with him and would they come check on son, and file any reports with CYS that might be neccessary.
He claimed that he has been calling son on a daily basis and calls are not being answered, nor messages returned.
He told then he was concerned for son's welfare.
(dad lives in TX, son here in PA)



Well.... the police had a nice talk with son, and left rather peeved at Dad for filing a false report.
Seems as if Dad omitted to tell police that son is the one refusing to talk with him, and that son is emailing dad, but dad is not responding to son's emails.
Son showed the police his phone, where it showed the last time dad had actually tried to call, which was the 16th.
Son offered to show police the emails he has written to dad, to which dad is not responding to.
And. . . son is almost 19 and can talk to he wants, when he wants.
Police agreed that I have nothing to do with this.
Son can make his own decisions.
He simply does not want to talk with dad.
He is angry with dad
It happens.



After the police left, fully satisfied that son is fine, and in no danger, and doing well..... son flipped out.
Son called our attorney, who strongly suggests calling the state attorney generals office in texas and filing a report as to what dad did.
(sigh)

If interested in the history of this mess , see previous post
Update

I can't believe he called the police.
Another odd thing, some of dad's family is less than 2 hours from here, and if he was really concerned, or if the family is, as he has stated, why havn't they called or driven up to 'check-up' on son???
Chit, no one from dad's family has even acknowledged son's graduation from High School...


And it is my son who is the one who is getting hurt out of all of this mess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home