The Agonies of a Creative Mind

I don't suffer from Insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Name:
Location: Mountaineer Country!!!, West Virginia, United States

I'm a rather quiet person, and enjoy Laughter. I read alot,love listening to music, watch movies while crocheting (mostly in winter) and do alot of writing for my own personal satisfaction. I am a 24 Addict and I am an avid collector of Unicorns, Pegasus, Dragons & Wizards, and also collect Post-It Notes & Antique Books. I have a very sarcastic, slightly warped sense of humour, which gets me in trouble at times.

Friday, July 30, 2004

Are We That Stupid?

Last night I was deleting some spam from my other email account.
As I was wading thru the spam, a subject line caught my eye.
It was from someone named Rose Something-or-other, and she wanted to introduce herself to her readers.
So I skimmed it.

Oh My Stars!
What a sad life this woman has led. (coff)(coff)
Seems as if she is finally being forced out of her country, where-ever that is, by her government, for political reasons. (Uh huh)
Over the years she and her family have saved a considerable fortune and are in fear that the government will confiscate it from them before they leave. (Uh huh)
So why the email?

Her request is this:
She wants the reader to forward personal banking information to her so she can temporairily deposit her 18million dollars for safe-keeping. (Uh huh)
Upon arriving to the United States, her destination, she will contact the reader so she can reclaim her money.(Uh huh)

Okay so let's just look at this.

Safe???
In MY account???
Like I wouldn't spend it........  
I could certainly use some food and a new car or three
(I currently have low expectations)
And I could always come up with things to purchase with that sort of money.
Would NOT be a problem

Next,
I am going to rush right away and email a total stranger all my personal banking information, including my PIN# (Uh huh)
Do I really look THAT blonde???

This bit of spam is so full of crudbuckets, it is actually funny.
It did make for amusing reading tho.

Time for coffee
Later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home